Thursday, February 16, 2006

What "Sci Fi" Crew Are You?

IMDB linked to this quiz today. Even though the quiz did two things I disliked (uses that archaic term "sci fi" and throws a pop-up ad on your computer), it was one of the more interesting, detailed "junk" quizzes I've ever taken. Also, I particularly enjoy the results:


You scored as Serenity (Firefly).

You like to live your own way and don't enjoy when anyone but a friend tries to tell you should do different. Now if only the Reavers would quit trying to skin you.



Serenity (Firefly)

88%

Moya (Farscape)

75%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)

69%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)

69%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

63%

SG-1 (Stargate)

63%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)

50%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)

50%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)

50%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)

44%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)

31%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)

25%


Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com



[[Note: To make this appear properly in a narrow Weblog column, be sure to
delete the outer table from the auto-formatting, otherwise...well, try it and see.]]


I hope I'll be coherent when I see some of you later today - due to my bronchitis, I've had a miserable few nights sleeping. Since the "Dayquil"-like drugs have done the best job at suppressing my cough and nasal congestion during the day, I risked taking a dose of it at bed time (for whatever reason, a "Nyquil"-like drug failed to work three nights running). Well, I'm pretty sure there is some sort of stimulant in it, because even though I was down to one coughing attack overnight and my congestion was better, I only slept about two hours...